Resist26! is an autonomous group of individuals who aims to support resistance on March 26th in London:
As a group we:
- Oppose capitalism, imperialism and the state.
- Believe in the power of decentralised organising with autonomy and mutual aid as its core principles.
- Oppose the police, “justice” system and industrial prison complex.
- Directly confront systems and relationships of oppression, e.g. Patriarchy, homophobia, racism and class.
- Support the victims of state (and any other) oppression.
- Oppose the commodification of our land-bases and of the environment.
We support the St Paul’s Principle’s as used during the RNC protests in the US.
The principles are:
1. Our solidarity will be based on respect for a diversity of tactics and the plans of other groups.
2. The actions and tactics used will be organized to maintain a separation of time or space.
3. Any debates or criticisms will stay internal to the movement, avoiding any public or media denunciations of fellow activists and events.
4. We oppose any state repression of dissent, including surveillance, infiltration, disruption and violence. We agree not to assist law enforcement actions against activists and others.